Fermented Green Supremefood was developed by Dr. Don Colbert of Divine Health. The price ranges from $24.90 to $65.15 depending on the serving size. As a company, Divine Health offers a wide range of products with Fermented Green Supremefood included in a list of numerous superfood products already in the market. However based on my personal experience and personal use of this item, I can tell you it's worth the money.
Why Fermentation is Better
First it's important to know what fermentation is. Fermentation is a series of metabolic reactions that use certain microorganisms such as yeast, bacteria and fungi to convert organic compounds into either alcohols or acids...depending on the microorganism being used in the process.
The benefits of fermentation are simply incredible!
- Fermentation removes toxins and bacterial dangers in food.
- It allows your body to digest food better and not only that, but it allows your body to absorb nutrients better than it had been before.
- Fermentation provides a big boost to your immune system. Your body will receive an increase in B Vitamins, Omega 3 fatty acids, digestive enzymes and more.
- According to Dr. David Williams, traditional fermented foods help the body produce acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neuro-transmitter is directly impacts how effective your nervous system transmits nerve impulses.
- You need fermented foods and superfoods in your life because modern society is losing the benefits of fermented foods due to how we store food for mass production today versus the old way of preservation through fermentation. Now many companies simply freeze or can their vegetables.
So you have the calories, total carbohydrates, protein and sugar breakdown above. I wanted to focus primarily on the various fermented blends however, since this is what you're really paying for when you buy this product.
THE ORGANIC GREENS BLEND
The superfood power punch starts off with the organic greens blend which composes the majority of the overall blend itself at 2.2 grams.
- Spirulina: regarded as the most nutrient-dense food on Earth, spirulina is full of protein and vitamins B1, B2 and B3 with decent amounts of magnesium, manganese and potassium. Spirulina also has powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to protect against oxidative damage to our cells and DNA.
- Wheatgrass: powerful detox for the body as it helps clean the liver and blood. Wheatgrass also helps provide oxygen to the blood stream due to its high amounts of chlorophyll and chlorophyll has high amounts of oxygen. Red blood cell counts are seen to go up with consistent drinking of wheatgrass.
- Chlorella: like spirulina, chlorella is a blue-green algae that is also high in chlorophyll. Chlorolla detoxifies heavy metals in the body, makes you look younger, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and helps to fight cancer.
THE ORGANIC FIBER BLEND
Fiber is found in plants and is vital to a healthy diet. Fiber provides a number of digestive benefits, but let's take a closer look at the two ingredients for this product.
- Gum Acacia: also known as Gum Arabic. This originates in the Sudan in Africa home of the acacia tree (although the Acacia tree can be found in other countries in Africa as well). This herb is used topically to heal wounds and is shown to inhibit the growth of periodonic bacteria. It can also be used to address sore throats due to it's demulcant properties of relieving inflammation and irritation.
- Flax Seed: it's not called the organic fiber blend for a reason. Flax seed is a major source of fiber and can help you maintain healthy skin and healthy hair. Fiber also helps you if you're trying to lose weight because flax is full of healthy fats and fibers that make you feel satisfied from an appetite POV.
THE ORGANIC FERMENTED VEGETABLE BLEND
What would a green drink blend be without veggies? The vegetable blend provides a rich source of various nutrients that may be missing from your daily diet.
- Carrot: carrots get their color from B-carotene which when eaten is partly metabolized into Vitamin A which aids in eye health. Carrots also have good amounts of Vitamins K & B6.
- Parsley: an often slept-on veggie, parsley has many of the same properties listed already from other ingredients such as it being a source of anti-oxidants. It contains 3x more vitamin C than oranges and 2x the amount of iron than what's found in the same amount in parsley.
- Kale: very high in nutrients and low on calorie's, kale is also one of the most nutrient-dense veggies around. It is one of the world's #1 sources of vitamin K which help prevent heart disease and osteoporosis. Overall kale is a great source of nutrients people don't get enough of on a daily basis.
- Spinach: scientists have identified more than a dozen different flavonoid compounds in spinach that function as anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer agents. Excessive inflammation typically emerges as a risk factor for increased cancer risk. So like many of the other ingredients, the inclusion of spinach is meant to stack many benefits on top of one another.
How It's Made
My Personal Experience w/Green Supremefood
When I first bought Green Supremefood I have to admit I was skeptical. Only because there are too many products out there that false advertise and claim to do things they can't do. It's why I think buying and reviewing these products myself is best so that way you, the reader, can have a clearer idea about what it is you're buying before you actually make that purchase.
I recommend using one scooping of the fermented green powder per serving. I say this because the powder itself doesn't dissolve well at first and even when mixed with a spoon tends to clump together in balls and collect at the bottom. So you really don't need more than that. When I first started using it, I only took it once per day...so the standard 30-day size will last you about a month which isn't bad for $25.15.
I had some trouble sleeping before I started using Green Supremefood. Likely due to a diet that needs correcting which is why I'm reviewing this right now to begin with. Once I started using Green Supremefood however I immediately noticed a difference. It was as if the green drink gave me a huge dose of all-natural green energy. I sleep comfortably everytime I take this stuff...so from personal experience if you're having difficulty sleeping like many Americans and you're diet isn't right...definitely try Green Supremefood and see if it helps. It helped me, that's for sure.
The Smell and Taste
The product has an earthy odor to it that smells of grass and vegetables, but at the same time is pleasant and refreshing. When mixed with orange juice, your taste buds will tingle as the flavor is surprisingly delicious. It doesn't go down hard at all which was a misconception I had before trying to product.
The Container and Packaging
The packaging was pretty standard and I ordered mine from Amazon, so it simply came in the typical Amazon package box. However my ONE gripe with the product was that the actual green mix itself only fills up about half of the container it's held in. I'm not going to hold it against Divine Health that much since far too many companies do this. When I see that though, it just comes off as if you're paying for half a product. If Green Supremefood weren't so good, I'd hold it against them more...but they make up for it.
3.9 out of 5 stars. On my scale very few, if any, products would get a 5/5. That's pretty much saying the product is perfect and destroys all competition. Green Supremefood is a good product with a solid price that won't make you feel like you wasted your money on a product that doesn't deliver. Green Supremefood delivers and won't put a hole into your pocket to test it out. This could easily be 4/5, but I took a fraction of a point off because of the container gripe I had which you can read about above. Other than it, it's a solid product.
How to Buy
Follow the link....HERE.....to try this product out for yourself.